Siam Kolkarn Music School
Maestro Giovanni De Cecco
… in order to promote studies and connections with internationally renowned teachers and to create valuable opportunities for musicians…
Bangkok, 22nd October – 17th November 2012
- 2 hours of individual class per week for each student (8 hours in total) – Class will be scheduled according to availability of students.
- 2 hours of group classes per week (8 hours in total) – we will watch and comment videos and other educational documentaries about piano technique, historical performances and great performers of the past, comparing different recordings and interpretations of the same pieces.
- 1 extra collective class held by M. Alberto Firrincieli about harpsichord and piano technique using a real harpsichord.
- free entry at De Cecco-Firrincieli duo concert (discount 50% for auditors)
- rehearsal and students final concert.
- Certificate of attendance.
At the masterclass will be accepted no more than 10 effective students, according to the date of enrolment. Nolimits to auditors
Each effective student will have to prepare a maximum of 3 single piano pieces or 2 sets (sonata or suite). Any Baroque, Classic, Romantic or Modern piece is accepted.
The Masterclass will be from 22nd October to 17th November 2012.
Siam Kolkarn Ratchadapisek Music School – Fortune town, underground fl. (MRT Phra Ram 9) – 2 pianos room for individual classes; auditorium for performances and group classes
Deadline for admissions: 31st September 2012
Effective students: 15,000 Baht – Auditors students: 1,000 Baht
Each effective student must pay 10,000 Baht (not refundable, except in case of cancellation of the masterclass) before 30th of June and 5,000 Baht on the first day of the masterclass. Cash payment can be made any day to the secretary of the school.
a) a personal kit (prepared by M° De Cecco) with educational materials will be provided to each student. Students should communicate the selected music at least 4 weeks before the beginning of the masterclass, in order to let M° De Cecco prepare the kit in advance.
b) A facebook group will be created for students. A new and immediate way to communicate with the teacher. During and after the masterclass.
c) A discography and bibliography will be provided to students.
For info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 0875601591