Concert, reviews, special events, courses
18th June 2016: piano recital at Ratchada Auditorium in Bangkok. Music by Vivaldi and Marcello.
I will be guest of the International Piano Festival, which is part of the Italian Festival in Thailand, patronised by the Italian Embassy in Bangkok.
Venerdì 26 marzo alle ore 14:00 andrà in onda una mia intervista su Rai Radio1 per il programma “MUSICA E’ MUSICA”.
Ai microfoni Marco Maria Tosolini e Ornella Serafini.
Il programma può essere seguito in streaming dal seguente link:
Johann Schobert (c. 1735 – 1767):
Sonata op. 14 n. 5 in A major
II. Andante Polonaise
III. Menuet. Trio. Menuet
Johann Christian Bach (1735 – 1782):
Sonata op. 5 nr. 6 in C minor
II. Allegro moderato
Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach (1714 – 1788):
Sonata 1 Wq 49/1, H 30 in A minor
III. Allegro assai
Wolfang Amadeus Mozart (1756 – 1791):
Sonata K.331 in A major
I. Tema (andante grazioso). Variazioni
II. Minuetto. Trio. Minuetto da capo
III. Alla turca (allegretto)
Johann Gottfried Eckard (1735 – 1809):
Sonata op.2 nr. 1 in F major
III. Minuetto. Trio. Minuetto
In June I will go back to Cambodia, and I am so excited! The 21st June I will hold a recital in Phnom Penh with Anton Isselhardt, Chan Vitharo and Him Savy, dedicated to the Bach’s musical dinasty! Works by Johann Sebastian Bach, Johann Christian Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach and Wilhelm Friedemann Bach!
When: from 29th June to 2nd August 2015
Where: Yamaha Ratchadapisek music school (Fortune Town, MRT Phra Ram 9)
4 classes : 15,000 Baht
3 classes: 12,000 Baht
2 classes: 8,000 Baht
1 class: 4000 Baht
Please send your payment (not refundable) before June 1st 2015 to
Siam Kolkarn Ratchadapisek Music School
Account No. 132-466124-6
Bank: Bangkok Bank – Branch: Bangsue
โรงเรียนดนตรีสยามกลการ รัชดาภิเษก เลขที่บัญชี 132-466124-6
ธนาคารกรุงเทพ สาขาบางซื่อ ประเภทบัญชี ออมทรัพย์
• From 1 to 4 individual classes (2 hours per each class) – Classes will be scheduled according to availability of students.
• Free entry at two concerts of the International Piano Festival 2015 Giovanni De Cecco (10-11thJuly)
• A harpsichord lesson of 1 hour with Prof. Alberto Firrincieli (in August – September, for the students who join the 4 classes)
• Students’ final concert
• Facebook group: keep in touch with the Maestro, who will give suggestions and educational materials dedicated to the piano repertoire of the students, lots of useful tips, communications about the masterclass
• Certificate of attendance.
Each effective student is invited to prepare piano pieces from any period of the solo keyboard literature and comunicate the repertoire to the teacher at least one month before; the teacher will provide musical samples and info about the scores, and share them in the following Facebook group: